Tuesday, December 16, 2008

They've arrived!!



Although not as planned, we've been blessed with our boys. It started Thursday, December 11th at our routine doctor's appointment where we learned one of our three angels went to be with Jesus.

My doctor instantly put me the hospital to monitor both baby A and baby B.


As we monitored our little ones, my doc planned the tentative C-sec for Friday Dec 12, 2008. Friday morning came and he announced that today would be their birthday. We were nervous and very excited.

At 2:29pm our first angel arrived: Kian (KEE ahn) Peter weighing 2 lbs 7.9oz




At 2:30PM our second angel arrived: Ethan Lawrence weighing 2 lbs 6.5oz




At 2:31PM, Kian and Ethan's guardian angel was delivered: Ryan Antonio. He held on just long enough in utero for his brothers live outside. He was a fighter and we thank him and love him for that.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!

    Love the names! (wink wink!)

    Lots of hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!
    Let us know if you need anything?
    Chris, Jill, and Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh T! I am so excited for you as you embark on this new journey as parents! It's a ride, a wild one. I know your days will be crazy busy with everything you have going on. I read through the blogs backwards, so I'll just comment here. But I am thinking of you, praying for you and I can't wait to meet your little men! I know that you knew for awhile about Ryan being sick but I know that it still doesn't make it easy to lose a child, even one you never physically held. Kian and Ethan are gorgeous! You look like a very proud momma and daddy! You're amazing! Hang in there. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do!

    ReplyDelete