Friday, February 12, 2010

Ethan's debut...

Yes, I am so sick of Kian always being in the spotlight...Kian's first crawls, Kian dancing, Kian's first steps. I do those things too...just a little bit later than he does. But, he's always making sure Mom and Dad see and record him. I finally got my 45seconds of glory. You'll see at the end of the blog. I'm telling you this awesome story from a few days ago. You'll see...it'll be "Ethan's first story time".


Pics from the last few weeks


Playing behind the toy box






BIG SMILES


Here it is! Never mind Kian digging under the couch in the background or when he tries to steal my spotlight. Just listen to me and watch. 37seconds into the video- I do the 'Grandpa Leuer' with my hands.
So here it is: Ethan's 1st story time!

1 comment:

  1. They're so adorable!! I hadn't seen this blog until I saw your facebook page. I cannot believe how TINY they were! I can't even imagine everything you went through. What an awesome miracle that they went from 2 pounds to where they are today!! Looking forward to seeing you and catching up!

    ReplyDelete