Friday, May 1, 2009

Rare images of Kian smiling. We're still working on our social smile. We're a bit behind brother, but we'll get it! Does he possibly have the Leuer 1/2 smile??
Dad and his boys hanging out on the couch!

I am a Momma's boy...if Mom's around and not in sight or holding me...I'm crying. My shirt couldn't be more accurate!





Kian- just happy to be hanging out!



We're slowly getting a routine down. We're sleeping 4-5 hours at a time at night. Mom has us on a nap schedule when she's home and we rarely even cry when she puts us in our crib. We know its nap time (and Mom's time to get things done around the house) when she lays us down. If we're not tired, we just talk to each other until we fall asleep. It's so nice to share a room with my brother!
Happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment